The Isabel Peppermint Facial Cleansing Bar
Clear skin doesn't have to be a distant dream. The Isabel Peppermint Facial Cleanser Bar is great for those looking to reduce acne symptoms and risks of breakouts, all while keeping your skin feeling moisturized. With natural plant-based oils and infused with peppermint leaves, our Isabel bar cleanses without stripping away essential moisture.
✔ Naturally reduces the signs of acne
✔ Cleanses without stripping away skin's natural moisture
✔ Offers cooling relief from irritation
✔ Our palm oil is ethically and sustainably sourced from farms in South America. The palm oil is 100% organic, deforestation-free, fair trade and social, and wild-life friendly. Read more here.
Infused with peppermint leaves & natural oils, the Isabel facial bar cleanses without stripping the skin of its natural moisture. Peppermint's natural antiseptic/antibacterial properties offer cooling and soothing effects which help relieve irritation, tone the skin, and minimize pores.
Vegan; Cruelty-free; Organic.
Not recommended for those with rosacea.
Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Essential Oil, Organic Peppermint Leaf
- Organic Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil: Sustainably sourced in South America, 100% organic, deforestation-free, wildlife friendly, and fair & social. Read the suppliers pledge here. Restores hydration, prevents further dryness by sealing in moisture, and has antioxidant properties.
- Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil: Naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and moisturizing.
- Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil: Moisturizes the skin by reducing water loss.
- Sodium Hydroxide: pH adjuster and reacts with oil to create soap; trace amount in final product.
- Essential Oil: Has natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties, making it ideal for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Organic Peppermint Leaf: Cooling and soothing.
Tia Isabel continues to bring a little bit of magic to everyone around her. Armed with her latest purchase from the botanica, she’s always ready to sprinkle a bit of ‘yerba buena (peppermint) agua santa’ to cleanse the spirit, the room, and the soul.
With her positive energy always on prominent display, her shared words are filled with encouragement, love, and strength. And strong she is! Although well into her golden years, Isabel can be seen riding the train all over the city of Chicago.
You’ll know it’s her. Always a lover of bangles, necklaces, and oversized earrings, she’ll be the smiling woman with a beret on her head and a large slouchy bag thrown over her shoulder. You can almost count on it being filled with a little food, maybe some fresh herbs, and always a whole lot of fantasy.